Angela Ammons - When It Doesn't Matter
I'm everything, you never wanted
Why does it mean so much to you
I'm walking away
Not begging you to please let me stay
You wanna take a picture
So you'll remember
Me standing by this open door
Does it make it better
If you tell yourself i never wanted to go
Should i say that we should still be friends
Should i cry or should i just pretend
That it's killing me, and i don't want you to leave
Should i make you think i suffer
......when it doesn't matter
You try to figure out
Why i said nothing
When you told me that it's over now
What are you believing
That my smile is only here to hide the pain
I'm tired, of unhappy ever after endings
I'm tired, of make believe hero's
I'm tired, of taking back what i have given
And i'm tired, of waking up here
Podobna besedila pesmi:
- Angela Ammons - This Is Who I Am
- So many times things I've tried in my life Been so many places You could say I know some..
- Angela Ammons - Always Getting Over You
- Do, do, do, do, do [6x] Was it not enough stimulation Hit by a brick the other day, just whe..
- Angela Ammons - Broken
- You, you're everything I know I'm happy when I'm sad Through all the times we ..
- Angela Ammons - Echo
- Every time I need you you're never there So I go So tell me what did I do To keep you f..
- Angela Ammons - Take My Hand
- I need a love to lift me up and I need time to tell me what to do and It's been a long ..
- Angela Ammons - Pretend
- I believed in once upon a times Happy ever after fairy tales. I believed a love I thought was..
- Angela Ammons - You'll Be Gone
- So what if it is me, and what if we don't care anymore What if we come clean, Goodbye f..
- Angela Ammons - Someday Soon
- You wiped away my tears And asked me for a smile I pretended to for a while I said I'd ..
- Angela Ammons - Big Girl
- What do you want to be when I grow up A teacher a nurse or a bum I don't need you to ju..
- Angela Ammons - Walking Backwards
- Falling snowflakes, melting in the sun Dead end sweepstakes, heaven's growing numb Week..