Jan and Dean - Heart and soul
heart and soul, i fell in love with you
heart and soul, the way a fool would do, madly
because you held me tight
and stole a kiss in the night
heart and soul, i begged to be adored
lost control, and tumbled overboard, gladly
that magic night we kissed
there in the moon mist
oh but your lips were thrilling, much too thrilling
never before were mine so strangely willing
but now i see, what one embrace can do
look at me, it's got me loving you madly
that little kiss you stole
Podobna besedila pesmi:
- Billy Dean - Somewhere in my broken heart
- You made up your mind It was time it was over After we had come so far But I think there..
- Phillips - Phillips, craig and dean - the heart of worship
- When the music fades And all is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Someth..
- Phillips - Phillips, craig and dean - open the eyes of my heart
- Open the eyes of my heart, Lord Open the eyes of my heart I want to see You I want to see Yo..
- Jessica Andrews - James Dean In Tennessee
- Joey was a fighter And he fought to dream He said someday he would have a fancy car And hed l..
- Joe Cocker - I (who Have Nothing)
- I, I who have nothing I, I who have no one Adore you and want you so I'm just a no one w..
- The Cult - Heart of soul
- Down and out in London Los Angeles and Paris, too, uh-huh I drank a river in my time To get ..
- Joe Cocker - I Put A Spell On You
- I put a spell on you 'Cause you're mine You better stop the things you do I ain..
- The Yardbirds - Heart Full Of Soul
- Sick at heart and lonely, Deep in dark despair. Thinking one thought only Where is she tell m..
- Soul Asylum - Listen To Your Heart
- I know there?s something in the wake of your smile. I get a notion from the look in your eyes..
- Joe Cocker - Jealous Guy
- I was dreaming of the past And my heart was beating fast I began to lose control I began to ..