Jeff Buckley - Thousand Fold
I have no desire to make contact with all the thought of "no, no".
I shiver now, to think of how this answer asked her, no.
Long time gone. I run to my hide out.
There ain't a star born that brightens
More than you, you always should have known,
I'll illuminate your question,
Long time ago I'd died and gone.
What has brought the question?
Time has brought the question.
Come and call the question,
Oh, oh, oh.
Here are the stars, same thing again
Over, over, over, over, over, over
Over, over, over, over, over, over.
Podobna besedila pesmi:
- Jeff Buckley - That's All I Ask
- Don't try to blow out the sun for me baby I'm not hoping for what I know can't..
- Jeff Buckley - If You See Her, Say Hello
- If you see her, say hello, she might be in Tangier She left here last early spring, is livin&..
- Jeff Buckley - Grace
- There's the moon asking to stay Long enough for the clouds to fly me away Well it's..
- Jeff Buckley - Calling You
- A desert road from Vegas to nowhere Some place better than where you've been A coffee m..
- Jeff Buckley - So Real
- Love, let me sleep tonight on you couch And remember the smell of the fabric Of your simple c..
- Jeff Buckley - The Other Woman
- The other woman finds time to manicure her nails The other woman is perfect where her rival f..
- Jeff Buckley - Song To No One
- Oooohhhhhhhhhh Back when I was a baby, a baby saying his prayers, prayers soft and lonely, lo..
- Jeff Buckley - She Is Free
- Cold wind blow this waiting blood, Flow into my ashen arms. Ice stream prick my sleeping skin..
- Jeff Buckley - Just Like A Woman
- Nobody feels any pain Tonight as I stand inside the rain Ev'rybody knows That Baby'..
- Jeff Buckley - Je N'en Connais Pas La Fin
- I used to know a little square So long ago, when I was small All summer long it had a fair Wo..